Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Deerfield Drive, Greer
Whether you are drawn to this popular Deerfield neighborhood with its generous lots or the appeal of this spacious Eastside home you'll be enhanted by both the 1.2 acre lot and the quality construction throughout. Beautifully sited at the end of a cul-de-sac and featuringa 50'x10' covered front porch, this 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home welcomes before you step through its leaded-glass doors. Main level features include a 2-story foyer with deep mouldings and beautiful arched openings to both the formal living and dining rooms, as well as, the large family room. All three rooms include fireplaces with gas logs and lovely mantles. Sunny and bright with a bay window and lots of natural light, the eat-in kitchen appliances include a 5-burner Dacor surface unit, Bosch dishwasher and double ovens, along with a pantry and desk. The 1st floor master bedroom was recently updated with separate vanities, walk-in shower, garden tub and access to the screened porch. Upstairs you'll find 4 or 5 additional bedrooms, 2 large baths and an open study area and walk-in attic storage. Additional features include built-in bookcases in many rooms, central vac, wiring for sound system, closet organizers and hardwood flooring on 1st and 2nd floors. An updated lower level bonus/rec room includes a full bath and shelved walk-in storage space and opens to a private rear patio. The oversized double car garage features epoxy-finished floors and a separate workshop, along with a "wall unit" to provide conditioned space, if needed. Opening off the family room is one of the best decks you're likely to see for some time. Its generous 28'x21' size provides plenty of room for grilling, sitting by the fire pit, relaxing in a hammock or dining alfresco with friends and family, all while overlooking a private woodland oasis. Call today before this special home is under contract!
- MLS® #1388733
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentJane Mccutcheon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address408 Deerfield Drive
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Bamboo
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 8:46pm EDT.