Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
310 Wind Flower Drive, Sunset
Picture 900’ of big lake and mountain views! Point shoreline stretching into the lake and 1.49 acres. Not a dream, a reality that includes a wonderfully designed two story lake home to match the setting. Expect solitude and privacy and gentle sloping waterfront with magnificent sunsets, lake and mountains as the back drop set the stage for the perfect evening. A large screened porch and open stone patio allow plenty of outdoor entertaining and the easy walk to the dock adds to your options of places to hang out. Comfort and quality describe the interior of the home. A large kitchen faces into the great room allowing the two-story stone fireplace to be enjoyed from both rooms. The Great Room has French doors that open to the screened porch and expand the living space. Reclaimed barn wood in a variety of finishes and stains creates a sense of relaxation and underscores casual appeal of the home. Accent beams highlight the character associated with reclaimed wood and antique, complete with ads notches associated with its former use. The main level boasts a master bedroom, office and second bedroom/bath suite. The upper level has a sitting/games room and four bedrooms sharing two baths. White oak floors and wood doors compliment the home’s architecture, while upgraded appliances make cooking a pleasure. Situated on one of The Vineyard’s finest lake front settings, this is the quintessential “lake home”!
- MLS® #1388647
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address310 Wind Flower Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.