Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 James Lawrence Orr Drive, Anderson
Welcome to your new home with gleaming hardwood floors throughout main level, new carpet in the bedrooms, spacious kitchen with solid surface counter tops and plenty of cabinets and drawers for the chef in the family. The living room has a gas fireplace and trey ceilings. the dining room has a huge arched window that lets in plenty of light. This lovely split bedroom floor plan has master on main and 2 more bedrooms on other side of house. Need space for your kids, family, hobbies, pool table or 4th bedroom? Go upstairs to the bonus room which has a full bathroom and plenty of storage space. Addition amenities include a sun room, a screened in porch and a deck, you have everything at this wonderful home in a great location. Quiet cul de sac, plenty of parking and privacy. The neighborhood has a community pool, a pavilion and tennis courts. Excellent location close to grocery stores, restaurants, hospital and schools BUT no city taxes. Home is in a USDA eligible area. Take a look today at this wonderful home 2729 sq.ft with 2 car attached garage
- MLS® #1388632
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCatherine Hamby
- Listing OfficeRe/max Foothills Real Estate
- Address206 James Lawrence Orr Drive
- SubdivisionThe Governors
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 12:46am EDT.