Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 Princeton Drive, Duncan
**OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY MARCH 31ST 2-4 PM**Absolutely incredible home in the ultra desirable Duncan area! Duncan is booming and this is your chance to buy while it's still affordable. This home is spotless and you will mistaken it as a well kept model home! Awesome curb appeal with the rocking chair front porch. The exterior is all low maintenance hardiboard siding. The house (inside and out) is loaded with upgrades! Step inside and notice the thick hardwoods in the foyer and beyond. Formal living room upfront with thick crown molding and chair rail molding. The heart of the home is in the enormous, open greatroom and kitchen areas. The greatroom has a wonderful gas fireplace and nice mantle. The phenomenal kitchen consists of a gigantic center island that has granite countertops and eat-in seating. The kitchen also boasts 42 inch dark cabinets, tons of granite counter tops, gas cooktop, double oven, all stainless appliances, tile backsplash and big walk-in pantry. There is a large dining area off the kitchen w/ recessed lighting. Master on Main with trey ceiling and master bath consisting of garden tub w/ tile surround, granite counter tops, dual sinks, tiled shower and big walk-in closet. Spacious laundry room on main level. Huge loft area upstairs that could be used as a TV room, playroom or media room. Very generous sized bedrooms upstairs (3), with one containing a walk-in closet. The hall bath has dual sinks. Don't miss the walk-in storage off of the Loft! Grill out on the patio out back and relax watching ballgames in the HUGE backyard. Beyond the yard is heavy woods for extra privacy. Come see TODAY!
- MLS® #1388574
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentMark Rucker
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address214 Princeton Drive
- SubdivisionBrookwood Estates
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.