Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
68 Caleb Drive, Greer
Your mini-farm is only 3 miles from the Lowes on Wade Hampton Boulevard. Only 15 miles from Main Street Greenville! Raise your family, horses, crops or all three on this lovely 18 acre property complete with 3 bedroom house, barn and fenced pastures. From the back deck you can look out over your open pastures and watch the animals graze and the children play. Feel like you are out in the county but you are only a few miles from all of the shopping on Wade Hampton. This home provides 3 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths with a spare room that can be used as another bedroom, office or playroom. Main level offers the master bedroom and bathroom, a half bath that can be converted into a full bath, laundry room, kitchen and a large sunroom. Second floor is two large bedrooms and a full bath. The house is accessed via Caleb Drive which is a private road. The property to the right of Caleb prior to accessing the property is owned by Greer Public Works. Also prior to the house is a farm road that has been cut in to provide easy trailer access into the fenced in pasture. This property also offers income producing rental property which are accessed via S. McElhaney and not visible from the house. A mobile home and 2 R.V. pads are hidden in the woods away from the house. This property has several options on potentially dividing the property and selling off acreage but still retaining the farm qualities associated with the house.
- MLS® #1388535
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted, None, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentBradley Smith
- Listing OfficeCross Creek Realty, Llc
- Address68 Caleb Drive
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.