Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1403 Pioneer Drive, Anderson
Brand New Construction in a well established neighborhood. To be completed in June of 2019! This 1 level home is brought to you by Apex Development SC, LLC a local builder that builds THE BEST communities in the Upstate. Welcome to the Birchwood Plan. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. This split floor plan has over 1600 feet of living space. As soon you walk thru the front door you will love the long elegant foyer and the spacious great room with vaulted ceilings. The owner's suite features a large walk-in closet and a double vanity. Other features include: Architectural shingles, 1 year limited builder warranty and Structural Warranty included and so much more. Apex Development SC, LLC is a locally owned and operated builder with an A+ rating.
- MLS® #1388517
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- Listing AgentDarlene Gould
- Listing OfficeAccess Realty, Llc
- Address1403 Pioneer Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.