Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
606 Hampton Avenue, Greenville
Downtown Greenville All Brick home 3 bedrooms 2 full baths next to the future new city Unity Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail and Historic Hampton Pinckney neighborhood. Home has replacement windows and new HVAC system. Month to Month Tenant is still residing in the home.
- MLS® #1388367
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesWindows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentShawn Thomas
- Listing OfficeNew City Development & Realty
- Address606 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesWalk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingFloor Furnace, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.