Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
159 Marshall Bridge Drive, Greenville
Move-in Ready on a .34 acre lot! Close to Greenville Country Club and wonderful restaurants on Augusta Road. Brick/traditional 3 BR 2.5 BA home with over 3,400 SF in the sought-after gated community of Brookside Forest with 2 car side entry garage on a cul-de-sac. Beautiful hardwoods and moldings, smooth high ceilings and wonderful flow with open floor plan. Granite and Silestone counter tops throughout. Kitchen features gas range, double wall ovens, and other high-end stainless appliances with a pantry. Kitchen opens to spacious adjacent breakfast area which opens to keeping room/sunroom. Step outside keeping room/sunroom onto patio area. You will love this home from the minute you step on the spacious rocking chair front porch and enter into the formal entranceway, formal dining room, formal living room/parlor, den with wood-burning FP (gas starter), keeping room/sunroom with lots of windows, wet bar, wine cooler, surround sound, and wall-mounted TV to convey. Master bedroom on main has walk-in closet, updated bath with huge tiled shower, & 2 sinks. Upstairs has 2 nice size bedrooms with hall bath. Second stairway leads to office/bonus room or could be 4th bedroom. It also has a walk-in laundry room off the kitchen. Additional features of this home – central vac, full irrigation system, 3 HVAC systems only 2 or 3 years old, smoke alarms, surround sound, owned security system, plantation shutters, private/fenced back yard, patio/pergola area with built-in brand new gas grill, fireplace and built-in ceramic grill. This very private back yard is beautifully landscaped as is the front yard too. If square footage is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1388355
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentAnne Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address159 Marshall Bridge Drive
- SubdivisionBrookside Forest
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 5:16am EDT.