Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Neal Court, Greenville
Back on the market!!! Gorgeous traditional home off Stone Ave within easy walking distance of the new Westone development, Main Street and Northpointe! This is the home you’ve been searching for in this very desirable area! What a fantastic, established neighborhood, with underground utilities! Pride of ownership abounds from this 3 bedroom, 2 bath traditional home and attached garage. With over 1200 sq. ft. and an airy and luminous open floor plan, this home has plenty of space for your family. Beautiful bamboo floors span the great room and kitchen. A vent-less gas fireplace adds ambiance while relaxing on the couch or enjoying a home cooked meal. Carpet adds comfort and warmth to the three generously sized bedrooms. Relax in seclusion in your backyard oasis on your choice of either the large deck or the beautiful pergola and patio area, surrounded by colorful flowers and foliage. Enjoy living in this quiet, quaint neighborhood just steps away from all that Downtown Greenville and Stone Avenue has to offer. Walk-ability factor is a 10! Make your appointment today! This home will sell fast!
- MLS® #1388336
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichael Coates
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address206 Neal Court
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.