Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Stonegate Court, Easley
Spacious tri-level home with a lot to offer, located in a quiet established neighborhood with 3000+/- sq ft. This large, split level home has lots of opportunity to make it your dream home. You will love the rocking chair front porch. Walk in the front door and you will find 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths 2 half baths. This home also has 2 master suites. One located on the main level and one on the upper level with private balcony. On the main level there is a spacious living room, dining room, an open kitchen with bar, along with a breakfast room. All appliances remain with the home. Downstairs you will love the large den with wood burning fireplace, bedroom and full bath Perfect for in-law/teenager suite or recreation room . Private door leading to the outside. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Walk out the back door onto a 20 x 16 deck overlooking a large private back yard with mature trees, beautiful blooming plants, firepit area and outbuilding with open shed extension. Perfect proximity to BMW, Michelin and Donaldson Center. Convenient to all restaurants, shopping, Hwy 153, I-85, Easley, Anderson , Greenville and Clemson.
- MLS® #1388228
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, None
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentJan Rogers
- Listing OfficeJan Rogers Partners R.e.
- Address124 Stonegate Court
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 9:16pm EDT.