Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4004 Old Portman Road, Anderson
Welcome home! This gorgeous, custom built home sits on a .82 acre lot with no HOA! Walk in the front door and fall in love with everything 4004 Old Portman Road has to offer. Hardwood floors flow through the kitchen into the living and dining room. The living room features a remote controlled gas log fireplace, recessed lighting, 9+ feet ceilings and crown molding. The open floor plan flows into the upgraded kitchen that features granite countertops, beautiful cabinets with pull out drawers inside, stainless steel appliances, backsplash and ample countertop and cabinet space. The stunning dining room with tray ceiling and large window is perfect for family gatherings. This home also features a large master bedroom with additional seating area, recessed lighting and a walk in closet. Natural light beams in through the windows and the covered back patio can be accessed through the master bedroom. Double doors open into the recently remodeled master bath with newer tiled shower, tile flooring, jetted tub and double sinks. The home is equipped with a central-vac system, a crawl space terminix humidi-seal dehumidifier, and tankless water heater. The .82 acre lot offers more than enough room to park an rv, camper, or boat, is conveniently located near Lake Hartwell, and is only 5 minutes to local stores. This is single story living at its finest so come see it today before it’s gone!
- MLS® #1388101
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentEmily Clough
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address4004 Old Portman Road
- Zip Code29626
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 12:46am EDT.