Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Apopka Avenue, Greenville
New construction by one of Greenville's local builders, Breeze Solutions in PRIME location! You will love the kitchen! Gorgeous granite counters, IKEA Birch cabinets, designer lighting, stainless under mount sink and stainless appliances. Open floor plan with luxury vinyl hardwood flooring in all living areas. Vaulted ceiling in living/dining/kitchen area with room for an island if your heart desires. Spacious laundry/pantry area off the kitchen boasts natural light via a stylish transom window. Stunning Master suite with pan stacked ceiling, French doors to back patio, custom tile stand up shower (you HAVE to see it, straight out of a magazine), dual vanities and walk-in closet with "baby" French doors. The additional two bedrooms are mirror images of each other. If you don't need the sleeping space, they would be great to use as office or crafting space. Relax at the end of the day with a cool beverage on your roomy, covered front porch. The double lot leaves plenty of space for swing set, gardening, pets, etc. Walking distance to Cherrydale Shopping Center and Cherrydale Cinemas! Convenient to Greenville's thriving downtown, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Furman University, and Travelers Rest, a quaint and welcoming town.
- MLS® #1388070
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKimberly Roberts
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address16 Apopka Avenue
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.