Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Ashford Avenue, Greenville
A beautiful, one-of-a-kind home with all the charm of 'Old Greenville' along with the excitement and convenience of living within a mile of the heart of downtown. Located in the highly desirable North Main area of Greenville in Vista Hills, the home sits high atop a hill overlooking the beautiful neighborhood. ***New roof installed. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath brick house offers room to entertain friends and/ or raise your family. Newly refinished original hardwood floors throughout. Ceramic tile in both bathrooms. The kitchen has granite countertops, stainless appliances, and lots of room to cook gourmet meals. In the large living room, you find a mason fireplace with a sexy gas insert, wall-sized windows with panoramic views and crown molding. The master bedroom and two other bedrooms occupy the back half of the house, joined by a hallway with a closet for extra storage. Master suite on main floor has a private full bathroom and walk in closet. Full size laundry/mud room. Large private stone patio with backyard that is completely fenced in. Detached two-car garage/workshop plus an extended parking area that easily accommodates 6 additional vehicles. All new windows. This is a tremendous home in every way, and it will not stay on the market for long!
- MLS® #1388039
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKimberly Roberts
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address108 Ashford Avenue
- SubdivisionVista Hills
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.