Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Gallant Lane, Anderson
Wonderful 3 bedroom 2 bath home with bonus room. The split floor plan offers a master bedroom and spacious bath, open living and kitchen with vaulted ceiling, which steps out onto an amazing covered porch, landscaped with steps down to the the back yard . Perfect for entertaining and grilling. This home is located in Lexington Pointe, which is convenient to shopping, AnMed Health and District 5 schools. Eligible for USDA 100% financing.
- MLS® #1388019
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentTerri Anderson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Western Upstat
- Address126 Gallant Lane
- SubdivisionLexington Pointe
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryNorth Pointe
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 12:16am EDT.