Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Southern Beech Court Lot 34, Simpsonville
One of the Upstate’s most noted builders, Woodland Builders, is known for attention to detail and careful craftsmanship – and this gorgeous home showcases all the luxury touches that you’d expect from a top-notch builder. Designed for entertaining, the gracious family room with fireplace and dry bar with wine chiller adjoins a spacious gourmet kitchen with an expansive island and high-end stainless steel appliances. Nearby is the sunny oversized breakfast room, mirror image built-ins with accent lighting provide charming additional display shelves and storage. The main floor master bedroom is your special private retreat. The master bath has a granite vanity with double sinks, free-standing claw foot soaking tub and tile shower with frameless glass surround, plus walk-in closet with custom shelving. A second bedroom with private bath & powder room complete the main floor. Looking for some outside entertaining? The rear porch offers 3 sided privacy. Upstairs you will find 2 more bedrooms, full baths, bonus room & study/loft area. Located directly across from the community pond, you are guaranteed a beautiful view. This home also has an alarm system, a sprinkler system, and central vacuum. Additional storage space can be found in the walk-in attic. Come see this beautiful home for yourself in Chestnut Pond. Seller will consider a Lease/Purchase.
- MLS® #1387835
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRhett Russell Brown
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address405 Southern Beech Court Lot 34
- SubdivisionChestnut Pond
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.