Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Black Skimmer Trail, Marietta
Welcome Home! This beautiful custom, European style, craftsman home will fill all your dreams. With rough hewn beams to greet you on the front porch and custom stone accents leading to the beautiful double front door. When your friends and family arrive they will be delightfully surprised when stepping into the mirrored foyer of "Sun Hall", aptly named for the custom made ceiling of octagonal shapes letting the sun in. The study has a beautiful custom built-in credenza with glass doors for books or treasures, and sliding shelves providing space for a printer and extra storage. The desk, made to match, has soft close drawers on each side. Also found is a barrel ceiling with wood accent, and a double entry for access to the kitchen and hall bath. The dining room is conveniently located off the kitchen as well with a wood ceiling and gorgeous chandelier. From "Sun Hall step into the magnificent library where 5 custom built bookcases reach toward the 20 foot ceiling. A moving ladder allows access to the shelves above, and a built in bar with wooden racks for glasses is a finishing touch. A wall of windows across the room allows the sunshine in, as well as, giving a view of the mountains. The masonry fireplaces can be wood or gas burning, with a curved hearth for sitting. The kitchen is for the cooking enthusiast, and has an extra large island with a double copper sink. The kitchen has beautiful wood cabinets, with double built in Wolf ovens, all Wolf appliances, and sub zero refrigerator. This expansive kitchen also has a breakfast area with a window seat, and large windows looking out onto a deck with an outdoor kitchen area containing the Wolf built in grill. French doors also open from the kitchen into a solarium with another masonry stone fireplace. Windows all the way around the room look out to lovely flowering trees and a stone pathway. The Master retreat is awaiting you with beautiful windows, a deck to enjoy your morning coffee, and a large master bath with pocket doors. The lower level can be reached by an elevator or beautiful hardwood stairs. On this level there are 2 more guest room suites each with private full baths, and one guest room has an entrance to a private enclosed patio. Also on this level is a billiards room with wet bar, a wall of wood cabinets, refrigerator, ice maker and narrow bar with stools for drinks by the pool table. A media room complete with surround sound and wall storage for DVD's, a second office, a craft room with desk, and storage like you can't imagine! The lower level also has an incredible vintage wine room with beautiful wood ceiling and custom racks for the wine , with space for a sipping table. The lower level walks out to a gorgeous large brick covered patio with outdoor fireplace, wood ceiling with ceiling fans and lights. From this walk out, take the stone steps to a custom, private fire pit area with circle seating and a covered area for wood storage. This luxury home has Hunter Douglas wood shutters on almost all windows and easy access inside screens, central vacuum, tankless water heater and beautiful new slate roof. A cobblestone driveway with trees, flowering bushes and landscape lighting complete this luxurious home. The home is located in the private, gated community of The Cliffs at Mountain Park, home to the Gary Player Signature Golf Course, and The Cliff's newest gated golf community, located close to beautiful Greenville, SC, and Asheville, NC. With state of the art fitness center, restaurant, walking trails, private ponds, pavilion for picnics and canoeing, and the community supports the healthy living and wellness lifestyle. Amenities include a European-style village center, a Cabin clubhouse with dining options, cycling trail system, and more shops and retail being added as well. This home does have membership opportunities for the new owner as well if desired. Call list agent for your private showing.
- MLS® #1387716
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Security Guard, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Mountain, Some Trees
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1 Black Skimmer Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.