Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 E Earle Street, Greenville
Back on the Market due to buyers' home not selling! Located in the beautiful Historic District of Downtown Greenville, this stunning and spacious craftsman-style home is immaculate, completely move-in ready, and convenient to the best that Greenville has to offer, with easy access to Downtown Greenville, Wade Hampton Boulevard, and local favorites like Community Tap, Methodical Coffee, Universal Joint, and Revel. The charming white picket fence is a dream come true and sets the stage for all the character and wonder you'll find in this historic home. The grand porch invites you to stay a while and enjoy the splendor of city living. Inside, you're immediately welcomed by the majesty of this space, with gorgeous hardwoods and detailed finishes throughout. The living room boasts large windows and a fabulous fire place, perfect for creating holiday memories with your family. Walk through lovely french doors to find a spacious dining room that is ready and waiting to host your friends for delicious dinner parties. The updated kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry, and granite counter tops as well as an island and breakfast space. The master suite, on the main level, easily accommodates a king-sized bed and includes the ensuite bathroom you've always wanted, complete with a dreamy claw-foot tub, vanity, and separate shower. Each of the other bedrooms upstairs offers plenty of space for your growing family and for hosting guests. The back deck creates a great space for summer cookouts and late nights in the cool fall air. The fenced yard provides plenty of privacy for your kids and pets to play the day away. From the antique door knobs to the beautiful wainscoting, every inch of this home is filled with character and nostalgia. Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of history and live in the heart of our amazing city!
- MLS® #1387701
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBlock, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentWendy Turner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address202 E Earle Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.