Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
243 W Pheasant Hill Drive, Duncan
Convenience and affordability in popular dist .5 schools! Don't miss this adorable 4/2.5 traditional home located in Pheasant Hill! Formal living and dining rooms with wood flooring. Neutral kitchen with breakfast area overlooks the fenced backyard. Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms and a spacious bonus room which could easily be used as a 4th bedroom, office or 'man cave'! Large master suite with double closets can accommodate large or over-sized furniture. Backyard is privacy fenced on both sides and backs up to a wooded area that is undeveloped so you won't have additional neighbors behind you. This home also qualifies for 100% USDA financing! Won't last long! Call today to schedule your private appointment.
- MLS® #1387672
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBrian Hurry
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address243 W Pheasant Hill Drive
- SubdivisionPheasant Hill
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:16am EDT.