Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Chestnut Lane, Anderson
A RARE FIND...One of Lake Hartwell's BEST LOCATIONS by land and by water!! DEEP YEAR ROUND WATER!! No need to move your dock. This all brick home has 6 bedrooms. The main floor features 3 bedrooms, large family room, formal dining room, Kitchen with breakfast area, laundry room, large deck, and 2 car garage. The lower level has a huge recreation room (44 x 20) with wet bar, 3 bedrooms, huge 2nd laundry room (10 x 15), climate controlled storage room, and a covered patio with a vinyl gutter system, Concrete walk to the covered double deck dock with roof no longer available on Lake Hartwell. The dock has power, water, and boat lift in place. The golf cart drive allows access from the front of the house to the dock. Western exposure with BEAUTIFUL SUNSET VIEWS!!! MOST OF THE LOWER LEVEL FURNITURE CAN PASS WITH SALE IF DESIRED. Hartwell Lake South Carolina is one of the southeast's largest and most popular lakes comprising of 56,000 acres of water and 962 miles of shoreline. It's the perfect lake for fishing, boating, and recreational sports. The gas log fireplace is not connected and has never been used.
- MLS® #1387578
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentRhonda Hartman-smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address113 Chestnut Lane
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:31pm EST.