Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
241 Yorkswell Lane, Greenville
Beauty, space inside and out, and energy efficiency! This Braemore home has it all! At the end of a very private cul-de-sac, this home has a clear view of the Reedy River. From the moment you drive up, you will be wowed by this all brick home. Inside you are greeted by a 2 story foyer with gleaming bamboo hardwoods that flow throughout the entire home. This large and functional open floor plan provides great space for family and guests. The sunroom tucked on the rear of the home allows for incredible lighting, and a great view of the river. While your master suite is on the 2nd level, you have an additional bedroom with full bath downstairs. The 3 car garage allows for a massive bonus room. --- As wonderful as the inside of this home is, the outside is just as amazing. This home sits on a little over an acre with plenty of grassy areas. You can enjoy entertaining on the deck and the stone fire pit area. You have the perfect workshop area, and additional closed storage under the deck. The home has owned solar panels which greatly reduce your monthly energy costs. This home has just about everything you imagined, and some things you didn’t! Don’t delay on making your appointment! This one won’t last long!
- MLS® #1387492
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, River, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentEmily Rapp
- Listing OfficeRe/max Reach
- Address241 Yorkswell Lane
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Bamboo
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.