Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Turner Forest Lane, Simpsonville
This impressive, custom built home with lovely manicured lawn and gardens, has been impeccably maintained and welcomes the most discriminating buyer. You will not be disappointed, as this stately home offers a delightful feeling of comfort, the convenience of every day living, and the ease and enjoyment of entertaining. You'll be greeted with a flood of natural light, gleaming hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, and a spacious floor plan that will accommodate even the busiest lifestyle, yet the security and comfort of the place you call home. The foyer is flanked by a formal living room, that could double as a study and/or music room, and a formal dining room that offers the ability to entertain a large crowd or host an intimate gathering. The spacious kitchen boasts lots of counter space, abundant cabinets, lovely granite counter tops, stainless appliances and opens into a sunny breakfast room and fabulous great room featuring vaulted ceilings, traditional fireplace with gas logs flanked by convenient built-ins, lovely hardwood floors with inlay, floor to ceiling windows and French doors that open onto a lovely arbor covered patio. The outdoor living space features a tiered patio with iron railings, a hot tub on the upper tier and a lovely dining area on the lower tier. There is a 2 car garage on the main level, and a third car garage on the lower level with workshop, lots of space and a separate drive. The main level master bedroom suite offers a luxurious bath with large shower, jetted tub, granite counter with double sinks and spacious walk-in closet. The 2nd level has a walkway/loft open to the lower level family room and foyer, four spacious guest rooms, 2 full baths, large walk-in closets and walk-in attic storage, perfect for those storage items you need to access with ease. The two car garage with side entry, on the main level, is an added convenience. And, don't miss the lower level rec room with adjacent exercise area and lots of storage. Lovely landscape lighting in the front and back yard, and an invisible fence for "man's best friend"! Kingsbridge is a lovely gated community with fabulous amenities, located just minutes from shopping, interstate access, and GSP International Airport.
- MLS® #1387421
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentCindy Bishop
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address105 Turner Forest Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.