Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Fountain Inn
Need a home workshop? This one has a two-car attached garage with a loft workshop over it. Easily add additional square footage if you need it. One story home situated on almost an acre of level land in Coachwood Pines Subdivision. Oversized 2-car attached garage with a fabulous loft workshop.Newly refinished Hardwoods throughout the open floor plan. Cedar cathedral ceiling in great room with gas log fireplace. Cedar trey ceiling in master bedroom. This is a USDA Eligible Property Address.
- MLS® #1387379
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDawn Borkowski
- Listing OfficeGuest Group, Llc
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:46am EST.