Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1126 Duncan Reidville Road, Duncan
DESIRABLE DUNCAN SC – DISTRICT 5 SCHOOLS – CLOSE TO INTERSTATE 85 AND MINUTES FROM BMW! 3 bedroom/2 bath home on nearly two acres. Peaceful country living but close to shopping and commuting routes – convenient to Spartanburg and Greenville. Entering the home from the front, you are greeted by a large front porch which takes you into the large living room with a wood burning fireplace. The current owners have the area set up as 2 sitting areas. One for watching TV and the other seating to enjoy the fireplace and view of the back yard. Large eat-in kitchen. Covered deck off the living room, perfect for cooking out and enjoying spring and fall evenings! Split floor plan with a large master bedroom with a full bath and dual closets. 2 bedrooms each with a walk-in close and another full bath. All appliances are remaining, including the washer and dryer. There are two outbuilding for storage and an above ground swimming pool. Ready for new owners! Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #1387358
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- StyleMobile-No Foundation
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLeanne Carswell
- Listing OfficeExpert Real Estate Team
- Address1126 Duncan Reidville Road
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleBerry Shoals Intermediate
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:16am EDT.