Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Primrose Lane, Greenville
Nestled in-between North Main and Overbrook, this neighborhood is only six minutes from downtown. The house is just up the street from Timmons Park and has so much to offer. From the gleaming hardwood floors to the updated kitchen and bathrooms, everything about it says, “Welcome home!” The kitchen boasts a stunning tile backsplash, new stainless appliances, hardwood floor, and a large sink with an under-the-counter water filtration system. The breakfast room has a ceiling fan and lots of windows. The living room looks out on the huge backyard and is open to the dining area. With its south-facing windows, this space is like a sunroom during the winter months, but in the summertime it gets no direct sunshine. Double-pane tilt-out windows throughout the house (plus extra insulation in the attic) make this one of the more energy-efficient homes in the neighborhood. Up half a flight of stairs you’ll find three bedrooms (each with a ceiling fan). The master bedroom features his-and-hers closets and an en suite bathroom, where you can soak in the jetted tub. The main bathroom has a large tiled shower and a walk-in closet with lots of shelves. Another walk-in closet off the upstairs hallway provides extra storage. On the lower level, across from the half bath, is the fourth bedroom. This large room has its own outside entrance and works nicely as an office/den. The attached one-car garage has enough room for the laundry area and extra storage. And you can park at least two extra vehicles on the driveway. The large covered patio is the perfect place for entertaining, grilling, or just relaxing.
- MLS® #1387345
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSally Graves
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address9 Primrose Lane
- SubdivisionNorthside Garde
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.