Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Sylvatus Court, Greenville
JUST REDUCED $10,000, BRING YOUR OFFER! You have found it. This spacious home is in the highly desirable and conveniently located Richmond Hills neighborhood and sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. You are short walk from a library next to the neighborhood or a few minute drive to the Furman campus, the Swamp Rabbit Trail or down-town Travelers Rest. This home has thermal windows and features four bedrooms and three baths. Two of the baths were recently remodeled. This is one of the larger homes in the subdivision and even has a nice in-law suite downstairs featuring a separate garage, entrance and kitchen and is an optional fourth bedroom. This is one of the few homes in the neighborhood with a two car tuck under garage. Seller is leaving the large newer refrigerator. You can sit on your back deck and en-joy nature and your fenced in back yard. Homes in Richmond Hills do not come available often so don’t miss your chance to own this one. Seller is providing a home warranty. Mortgage is assumable.
- MLS® #1387293
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentF. Roger Newton
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address10 Sylvatus Court
- SubdivisionRichmond Hills
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Handicap Access, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.