Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
159 Hester Store Road, Easley
What an amazing property ! To start there is approximately 8.2 acres of land with a stocked pond, a log house with attached covered area for cookouts with tables, a playground for the kids, lots of pasture land, a horse training ring, a barn with 9 stalls, a covered building for machinery and many other attributes you will just have to see in person. The log house can easily sleep 5 or more people and it has a small kitchen, living room and a full bath. The covered area next door features dining for 30 or more people, a kitchen, 2 half baths, a propane fireplace, refrigerator, sinks for cleaning fish and multiple grills that convey with the property. All furnishings inside the log house, on the porch and decks and under the covered area all convey with the property. This is a very private location and perfect for family cookouts or corporate outings. If you are a horse lover you will love the lighted horse training ring, the huge fenced pastures, barns and feed areas. This property can also be purchased with 135 Hester Store Road (MLS #1390942) together (MLS #1390943)
- MLS® #1387029
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage700
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing AgentMichael Southerlin
- Listing OfficeSoutherlin Realty
- Address159 Hester Store Road
- Zip Code29640
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- CoolingElectric, Wall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.