Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 E Camperdown Way, Greenville
Downtown Dream – Opportunities within this downtown block do to not come up often! 2.5 blocks from Main Street, imagine yourself living in Greenville’s “sweet spot” where you will soon discover that your most challenging daily decision will be whether to take a short walk to enjoy Greenville’s award winning downtown, take a short walk to Greenville’s Falls Park, Cleveland Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail or to stay home and enjoy the quiet and tranquility that is 405 E. Camperdown Way. Enjoy mostly main level living in this beautiful Bob Sadler built home that includes formal dining and living room on the front of the house and a kitchen that is open to breakfast area, sun room and great room at the back of the home. The butlers pantry is perfectly located between the dining room and kitchen! This ideal floor plan also includes master on the main plus two bedrooms each with private bath upstairs. Unheard of for downtown Greenville is a 3 car garage with a full apartment/guest suite! So many options for this space....mother in law suite, additional rental income or separate quarters for guests! (4th bedroom is located in the garage apartment/total square footage includes garage apartment) Do not miss the heated and cooled ground floor office within the garage as well!
- MLS® #1387012
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLeigh Irwin
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address405 E Camperdown Way
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:31am EDT.