Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Snipes Road, Greenville
Location, Location together with this European, Gorgeous 5 bedroom 5 1/2 bathroom 4800 sq ft Home in the Roper Mountain Area. Want to live in the center of everything yet not deal with the traffic? Here is the perfect place for you. This home is truly custom. Come see for yourself. As you arrive to this Elegant home you will fall instantly in love. This home offers everything you need and more. As you arrive in to the driveway see 3+ car garages, large patio with a pool and Guest bathroom. As you walk in to the 2 story foyer you will find an elegant open floor plan starting with the formal dining room and a small office or sitting area. Continue forward to the Great Room with Gas Fireplace, Custom built ins and plenty of natural light. The Kitchen stands right next to the breakfast room where gatherings with family and friends will be amazing. This kitchen features all granite Countertops, custom built cabinetry and great appliances. You will also find an amazing view to your pool and outside sitting area with a fully fenced yard for extra privacy. Master bedroom is on the main floor with a large bathroom and walk in closet. This home has so much room. Continue to the 2nd floor and find a large loft area with a kitchenette along with 3 more bedrooms with their bathrooms as well as a nice grand theater room and computer center. Plenty of storage space for all your needs. What else do you need, great location with a great home. Call me today and don't miss out.
- MLS® #1387000
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarmen Diaz
- Listing OfficeRt Eaton
- Address110 Snipes Road
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.