Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
317 Wake Robin Drive, Sunset
Bob Timberlake inspired Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards waterfront residence with covered slip dock in a deep water cove. Craftsman style architecture sets a warm and inviting feeling of entertaining family and friends in this main and upper level lake design. Newly updated appliances add to the convenience of a kitchen that overlooks the lake and opens to a formal dining area and keeping room. The great room (also convenient to the kitchen), beckons for casual social settings or family fun. Pegged oak hardwood and generous amounts of stained wood along with various craftsman architectural and Timberlake treatments keep the architecture and floor plan of this home functional and interesting. Two main level bedrooms (including a spacious mater), with baths, and two upper level bedrooms plus a bonus area ensure sleeping accommodations and plenty of spill over space for family and friends. Both open and screened exterior living areas provide easy dock access and a comfortable vantage point for observing dockside activities. With a two car garage this home has been occupied as both a full and part time residence, and is located a short drive or pleasant walk to the clubhouse and Tom Fazio golf course. One of only a few covered boat slip (with lift), deep water Cliffs lake houses available priced below $1m, this home won’t last long.
- MLS® #1386826
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Common Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Other, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener
- GaragesDoor Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Dock, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address317 Wake Robin Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 2:46am EST.