Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1743 N Main Street, Greenville
Restored and Renovated! This 5 bedroom, 5 bath Tudor Revival not only has the charm of the era but the modern conveniences of today. The owners have meticulously restored this home as well as commissioned craftsmen to maintain and add to the details of what makes this a true estate. Be greeted by a welcoming covered front porch that has a great flow from either the formal entry or the formal living room. Huge dining room opens to a side patio that is perfect for a complete outdoor seating and dining area. Kitchen has been renovated and includes all top of the line appliances. Master suite on the second level is a true oasis. Multiple closets, fireplace, sitting room and huge bathroom with double vanities, separate water closet, perfect soaking tub and an oversized shower. Third floor could be the perfect guest suite with an oversized room that could be a den as well as a sitting room in the private suite. Superb private grounds with a restored pool, bluestone surround, and an excellent flow for entertaining.
- MLS® #1386781
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentNick Carlson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address1743 N Main Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.