Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1743 N Main Street, Greenville
Completely renovated Tudor Revival in prestigious North Main neighborhood. This 5 bedroom, 5 bath home was thoughtfully restored to keep intact the traditional feel and incorporate the modern conveniences of today. From the welcoming front porch to huge patio, this home is designed to entertain as well as be a haven for a growing family. Enjoy the renovated salt water pool with bluestone surround, located off the large private patio. Heater allows for extended swimming from early Spring until Fall. Classic features such as the butler’s pantry were kept in with the renovation of the chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances. The master suite is its own wing with fireplace, sitting room, and huge bathroom with double vanities, separate water closet, perfect soaking tub and oversized shower. The third floor is a perfect guest spot. Large oversized room that could be a den and a private suite with sitting room. Two new heating units installed in 2020. Parking is not a problem with an oversized parking pad. A rarely found 2 story pool house / garage is just waiting for your personal touch!
- MLS® #1386781
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentNick Carlson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address1743 N Main Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2020 at 1:23am EST.