Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 Burning Bush Road, Greenville
What a fantastic opportunity for you to purchase a move in ready, remodeled, gorgeous, amazing home! So much space with this well-designed, incredible floor plan! From the rocking chair porch, to the wide foyer, and beyond, there is tremendous opportunity for a buyer to love this home! Step into the flex room that can be a game room, sitting room, or office, and appreciate that it is away from the living room space. The dining room is well oversized for hutch, large table and chairs, and more! The kitchen comes complete with granite and back splash and has a bay window in the eat-in breakfast area. Move into the den next where the cozy fireplace beckons you. To top off this floor an amazing sun room, Florida room, as well as a newly remodeled laundry and half bath. This home also features 2 staircases to the upstairs bedrooms, including the Master onsuite, 3 other bedrooms, one of which can be a bonus. The master onsuite is incredibly spacious for all the furniture and ideas you can bring to it. New paint and flooring throughout will take a lot off a new buyer, as well as an amazing composite deck for entertaining, and a firepit. The surprise of this home is an extra storage space under the home that can be walked into for ease. This home’s neighborhood has tremendous schools, Mauldin, and amenities, including tennis, pool with swim team, soccer fields and more. The park is close by as well. Removed from the hustle and bustle and yet everything is around the corner. Come see quick! Come join us Sunday, May 5th for our Open House. 1:00pm-4:00pm
- MLS® #1386778
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address214 Burning Bush Road
- SubdivisionForrester Farms
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.