Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
291 Stokes Hollow Road, Iva
Located on Lake Secession: A beautiful 4BR/2BA modular home features a massive 80-foot deck stretching the length of the entire house. This deck overlooks the impressive view of Lake Secession. Making this a must see private lake front property. Gently descending from the modular home is a detached 2BR/2BA guest house. The guest house has its very own full kitchen, dinning room, screened in porch, and wood burning fire place. It features double layered covered decks that are so close to the water you can fish from them. Along with this private setting the 1 acre property includes a covered 24x22 floating boat dock and a permanent 19x16 dock for swimming and fishing. Around the property you will find that there are grape vines, blueberry bushes, a vegetable garden and many beautiful flowering plants and shrubs that the seller hopes you will enjoy as much as they have. Per sellers request, please give 3 days notice before showing.
- MLS® #1386650
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLaurel Koubek
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address291 Stokes Hollow Road
- Zip Code29655
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:31am EDT.