Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Deer Wood Drive, Easley
Middlecreek! Rich in Tradition this 5Br, 3 1/2 bath lakefront beauty features 3 levels of spacious living on exclusive Deer Wood Drive. With over 4300 heated sq ft., this home offers an elegant formal Living Room and Dining Room with Butler’s pantry for entertaining. The Great Room has plantation shutters, brick fireplace & gas logs plus custom built-ins. Hardwood and tile Flooring, 9 ft smooth ceilings & heavy moldings adorn this custom-built lakefront home. Open to the living areas, the recently UPDATED kitchen features new stainless appliances, Granite Countertops & center island. The breakfast room has a pantry and the walk-in laundry room makes life easier with an ironing board, sink & laundry shoot. The Sunroom is one of the favorite rooms of the homeowner with vaulted ceilings, skylights and views of the landscaped grounds. The Master Bedroom suite features tray ceilings walk in closet, and a remodeled bath. Enjoy down time in the NEW Soaker tub with lakeviews. The finished basement area was designed as a separate apartment with kitchenette, full bath, Bedroom and Den. Two unfinished areas on the lower level are perfect for storage and lawn & gardening equipment or even a GOLF CART. Outdoor entertaining is a perfect set up with the new deck with pergola overlooking the beautiful yard and lake. The back of the house is just as beautiful at the front! Recent updates include new HardiPlank at back of house, new deck, new roof, new exterior doors, new gutters with gutter guards, new trim paint. This home has been freshly painted an new hardwoods installed upstairs. This home is in move-in conditional and ready for YOU to call it HOME!!!
- MLS® #1386645
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Pond, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front
- Listing AgentDavid Seaver
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address107 Deer Wood Drive
- SubdivisionMiddle Creek
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 5:31am EST.