Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
248 Castleton Circle, Boiling Springs
From Greenville, 85 N to exit 75, left on to Boiling Springs Rd/ HWY 9, Right on Old Furnace Rd, Left on Mason Rd, Right on Bible church Rd, Cobbs Creek on left, Once in community turn left and property 248 Castleton Circle on right side corner lot.
- MLS® #1386622
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentYadira Rodriguez
- Listing OfficeSoutherlin Realty
- Address248 Castleton Circle
- SubdivisionCobbs Creek
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.