Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
971 Deck Road, Gray Court
This almost 3,400 sq ft home has it all!!! 4-5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 1 half bath, master on main with dual sinks, jetted tub and a separate shower. There is an additional bedroom on main with a full bathroom and the remainder of the bedrooms are upstairs. You walk into the front foyer that displays solid wood in this spacious custom built home, with the beautiful staircase that takes you to the second level of the home. The balcony railing overlooks the open den with Andersen Windows throughout. A bonus room is over the 3 car garage that is more or less 600 sq ft. Downstairs includes a formal room, kitchen with a breakfast nook, laundry room and an open den with a masonry fireplace and wet bar. Walk out from the spacious den onto your outdoor kitchen and step down to the lower deck made of manufactured decking. Enjoy the screened in pool and hot tub for evening enjoyment. Sit on the front porch in your rocking chairs or watch the turkey and deer on your 22 acres of land that includes a pond and South Lake Rabon Creek awaits you on the back side of the property. A 30 x 40 shop / horse barn with 7 horse stall doors also included. This property is a MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #1386226
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnnette Warrick
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address971 Deck Road
- CityGray Court
- Zip Code29645
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryGray Court - Owings
- MiddleGray Court-Owings
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.