Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Crown Gate Court, Simpsonville
Beautiful 4 bedroom/4.5 bathroom custom built home by Milestone, one of Greenville’s finest builders, in sought after, gated Kingsbridge near Five Forks. Offering tons of custom finish details! Gorgeous tongue and groove barrel ceiling in foyer. Elegant dining room with wainscoting panels, Study with french doors, gorgeous living room with 12 foot coffered ceiling and double sided gas fireplace overlooking a relaxing screened porch with same double sided fireplace. Gleaming harwoods through main areas. Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and stacked stone hood, DOUBLE OVENS, S/S appliances, breakfast island, granite counters and a wonderful walk-in pantry. The kitchen seamlessly ties into the breakfast room and keeping room with cathedral ceiling, rich wood beams and stacked stone fireplace. 1st floor master suite boasts a trey ceiling, BRAND NEW CARPET, tiled ensuite with dual granite vanities, jetted soaking tub with distinctive tongue & groove barrel ceiling, separate steam shower and huge custom walk-in closet with natural light. TWO LAUNDRY ROOMS! One is a substantial 1st floor laundry with sink and built-in workspace, the other is walk-in style on the 2nd floor. Also upstairs is a massive bonus room and 3 bedrooms each with a full bath and granite counters. There's loads of walk-in FINISHED STORAGE space as well as unfinished storage space. CENTRAL VAC! Large ½+ acre private lot in a quiet cul-de-sac with mature trees, full irrigation system, stone paver patio, 3 car garage with extra parking pad and in-ground pet fence system. Energy Star certified. Fabulous Amenities! Community pool, clubhouse, fitness room and tennis courts. Zoned for highly desirable schools, convenient to great shopping, Woodruff Rd, Hwy 14, Roper Mountain, I-85 & I-385 and GSP International Airport.
- MLS® #1386110
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJill Pearce
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address6 Crown Gate Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Double Sided/See Through, Outdoor
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.