Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
410 Ivydale Drive, Greenville
Located halfway between Paris Mtn & Pebble Creek, this 3BR 1.5BA jewel is waiting for you! Many updates incl. custom bathroom update, refinished real hardwood floors, painting, lighting and more. Comfortable layout with eat-in kitchen featuring a custom wood counter and fully functional retro-stove/oven. Carpeted screened porch doubles as an open-air TV room overlooking an expansive & private fenced back yard. This solidly built home is set on 1.66 relaxing acres with many hardwood trees and flowering shrubs, a sturdy creek, firepit and covered picnic area....great for parties and family gatherings. Two covered parking spaces, one attached and one detached. Convenient detached storage building in backyard. Two outdoor sitting areas flank the screen porch. All this for under $140k and only ten minutes to downtown Greenville! 5 min walk to Herdklotz Park for excellent recreation facilities.
- MLS® #1386071
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentRex Galloway
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address410 Ivydale Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Oil
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:31am EDT.