Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 Scarlett Street, Greenville
Investor special! Home is listed well below comps in neighborhood because it needs a lot of work. By price per square foot, the home, after renovations, could be sold for over $400,000! Home in the neighborhood with HALF the square footage just sold for $275,000! Heat is in working condition, A/C is not. Pool was in working condition last time it was used but is not guaranteed. The home is eligible for a renovation loan by a local lender if buyer qualifies. Contact listing agent for more info.
- MLS® #1386050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBradley Buczkowski
- Listing OfficeWondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address122 Scarlett Street
- SubdivisionSherwood Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:46am EDT.