Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Moonstone Lane, Duncan
Great Location!!! Beautiful stone & Hardy Board exterior home with 6 bedrooms or 5 with a Bonus room that has a closet, 4 Full baths. As you enter the foyer the formal living and Dining rooms are to the left and very spacious with rich wood floors. You'll love the gourmet kitchen with a center island, all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, stainless country sink, gas stove and cook top, large walk in pantry and spacious breakfast opens to the great room that has a gas log fireplace. There's a mudroom area off the kitchen to opens to the 3 car garage with lots of storage. the back yard is fenced and the yard goes beyond the fence to almost the barn towards the back. Fabulous lot with trees and privacy! Downstairs also features a guest room with walk in closet next to a full bathroom. Upstairs, has 4 more bedrooms, 3 full baths, one is a jack/jill design. The master bedroom is huge and has an extra large walk-in closet, and a connecting luxury bathroom with dual vanities, garden tub and huge tiled walk in shower.This room is within easy access of the large laundry room, which is next to the bedroom. The main floor is mainly hardwood flooring. The patio on the back of the home provides a great area for cookouts and family fun! This home is located in the Sapphire Pointe with a neighborhood pool, close knit community and is only 1 miles from I-85, exits 60 or 63, in between Spartanburg and Greenville. Shopping, eateries, GSP Airport and entertainment all within easy access. Make note of the "smart house" features of camera doorbell plus interior and exterior cameras with motion and night vision plus wired with CAT5 and the central hub located in Laundry Rm. The Tankless gas water heater, gas heating, dual zones, gas logs and gas cooking are some excellent money saving features!
- MLS® #1385915
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentEva Sandfort
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address209 Moonstone Lane
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.