Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Duncan
Welcome to Sapphire Pointe, a beautiful wooded community in Duncan, SC. Just 1 mile from both I-85 exits 60 and 63. Only minutes away from dining and shopping in both Greenivlle AND Spartanburg. Driving into Sapphire Pointe you will be greeted with a beautifully landscaped entryway to the subdivision and a luxurious beach entry pool and cabana. Right beside the pool is a massive wood-burning fire place. When it comes to school and work, you will be in the highly desired Spartanburg 5 School District and a short drive to BMW and other major companies in the area just minutes away and located in the new Tyger Industrial Parks on Hwy 290. When you mix lots of square footage and luxury features, what do you have? A beautiful home with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths and an Expansive 2-story foyer and living room greet you at the front door. Beautiful Coffered ceiling in the Dining Room. A private guest room (5th bedroom) or home office with large walk-in closet to die for, Jack and Jill bath between 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. Massive open loft for children's play area on second level. The 4th guest bedroom has a private full bath. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, Large island with furniture legs and recessed can lighting, stainless appliances, gas range, and walk in pantry! Gleaming hardwood floors in kitchen/breakfast and extended foyer and dining room. Large Great room with gas fireplace is open to the kitchen. Mud room has new ceramic tile wood look floors. Oversized concrete patio on rear.
- MLS® #1385793
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentTrish Hollon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.