Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Simmons Avenue, Greenville
Location, location, location and sitting in the heart of it all! Shopping, restaurants, The Swamp Rabbit Trail extension and just minutes to downtown. 3 bedrooms and 1 bath with screened-in porch. Seller states hardwoods are under carpet and newer HVAC (2017), and water heater (2018). This quaint home has endless possibilities for expansion with its unfinished walk-up attic, unfinished walk-in crawlspace and large backyard. Mature trees and great curb appeal ready to greet you at your showing. Hurry, won't last long!
- MLS® #1385762
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBlock, Brick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentJanet Sandifer
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address20 Simmons Avenue
- SubdivisionE Lynn Addition
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 5:01am EDT.