Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Lowndes Avenue, Greenville
Located just 5 minutes from downtown Greenville in the Overbrook community, this 1 level home has tasteful upgrades throughout! As you arrive at this charming home, you are greeted by the cheery new front door. Upon entering you'll find gleaming hardwood floors that flow throughout the home, with the exception of the new waterproof flooring in the newly renovated bathrooms. The kitchen features granite countertops, some new cabinetry, and stylish stainless steel appliances. The master suite has 2 closets and a gorgeous master bath with double vanities and a walk-in shower. Other upgrades inside the home include can lighting, fresh paint, new windows, and a recently replaced HVAC. Outside you will find a fenced backyard, deck for entertaining, and a storage building with electric - perfect for working on projects or stowing away extra items! This warm and inviting house will be easy to call home and will be certain to charm as it's nestled in one of Greenville's most sought after communties!
- MLS® #1385722
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPatrick Toates
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner Miller Rd.
- Address200 Lowndes Avenue
- SubdivisionElletson Acres
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:16am EDT.