Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Meadowpark Lane, Duncan
Welcome to Myers Park, this new home community is the best kept secret in Award Winning School District 5. This awesome swim Community is located in the Fastest Growing Area of the Upstate and is just minutes from I-85, I-26, and less than ¼ mile to Tyger River Park. Myers Park offers convenience to Greenville and Spartanburg with easy access to the Airport, Woodruff Road Area, plus the Downtown areas of Greenville, Greer and Spartanburg which feature Premier Dining, Shopping and Entertainment! The Clifton with a loft/bonus offers easy living with all bedrooms on 1 level. This home features 3 bedrooms,2 full bath ranch and an open Floor plan!The Family Room is spacious with easy access to the covered porch, the beautiful kitchen and owners suite. The chef's Kitchen features an expansive Island, granite countertops and Stainless Steel appliances which includes dishwasher, microwave and Gas Range. . The Owner’s Suite is located at the rear of the home for privacy and has 2 walk in closets. Two additional bedrooms are located in the front of the home and share the hallway bathroom. Upstairs you will find a loft/bonus with a large closet. Visit Myers Park today ! Estimated Completion March 2019
- MLS® #1385644
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Ranch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentThomas Henderson
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address401 Meadowpark Lane
- SubdivisionMyers Park
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:31am EDT.