Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Rembert Street (lot 6), Greenville
Welcome to the 2019 Inspiration Home, crafted by Milestone Custom Homes. One of the most exciting residences ever constructed in the Greenville area, the I-Home is packed with advanced technological features and upgrades galore in literally every room of the home. Adjacent to the Grand Lawn with a fabulous private outdoor living area, this third version of the I-Home is a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece and Hartness is thrilled to be the neighborhood chosen to be the host community for this amazing property. The 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home is approximately 5,125 square feet of pure luxury. Crafted in the style of Colonial Revival, the brick exterior has been treated with Romabio Limewash paint, a product derived from sustainable materials and one that gives the home an incredible contrast between white paint and red brick. Tapersawn Cedar shakes and metal roof accents with Kynar resin-based coating complete the stunning exterior look. Eco-friendly Peacock pavers give a timeless Old World elegance to the porches and foyer entrance as they tie the inside and outside spaces together seamlessly. Once inside the locally made Mahogany front door, your eye is drawn to upgrades at every turn, with lighting by Capital Lighting, plumbing fixtures by Kohler, kitchen cabinetry by Mullinax Woodworks and the latest in cooking technology from Wolf and Subzero appliances. One of the highlights of the home is undoubtedly the Master Suite. The engineered French Oak floors, the mosaic tile, the Cambria counters and the bathroom with DTV+, Kohler’s most advanced showering system. Every element of your bathing experience is completely customizable and is controlled by a simple touchscreen interface. Featuring an incredible rain head with over 775 nozzles, steam capability and a unique soaking tub filled from the ceiling, this room has to be seen to be believed! The rest of the home is equally impressive. The large open living room/kitchen area features folding doors to connect indoor and outdoor spaces, a classically designed fireplace and top-of-the line appliances and countertops. On the upper level, you’ll find a media room with insulated walls, three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a huge flex space over the garage. And when it’s time to enjoy the great outdoors, relax in your private courtyard with a gorgeous outdoor kitchen and direct access onto Hartness’ central park, the Grand Lawn. Hartness is the South’s most exciting new Traditional Neighborhood Development and a place like nowhere else in Greenville, where “walkability” and connectivity to neighbors and neighborhood amenities is part of the fabric of the community. 180 of its 450 acres have been placed in a Trust, protected from future development and ensuring Hartness residents will always enjoy their own outdoor playground full of trails, streams and lakes. Neighborhood amenities will include a Village Center with shops and restaurants, a world-class fitness center, a stunning pool complex, a luxury spa, tennis, pickleball, 15 miles of walking and biking trails and so much more.
- MLS® #1385556
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Dock, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofWood Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentTracy Harris
- Listing OfficeHartness Real Estate
- Address201 Rembert Street (lot 6)
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:01am EDT.