Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Hitchcock Lane, Greenville
Prime Location. Premier Quality. Immense Privacy. It's not often that a luxury home can embody these three important traits so well. Yet, at 14 Hitchcock Lane in the sought-after community of Spaulding Farm in Greenville, SC, you truly can have them all and more! In fact, there's no home that sums up the phrase: LUXURY is in the DETAILS. Situated on a nearly 2 acre cul-de-sac lot with lush grounds and mature trees, this home boasts a robust set of interior finishes most notably evidenced in the kitchen, parlor areas and the owner's suite. The soaring ceilings in the Great Room, for example, and the exquisite moldings make this home one of a kind. The current owners have taken great pride in ownership and have invested in extensive renovations and improvements. And the floor plan showcases a great deal of flexibility and boundless storage, too. In fact there are two enormous walk-in attic storage areas on the second and third levels, not to mention countless walk-in closets and a unique seasonal room ideal for gift wrapping, arts & crafts or simply for storage. The kitchen for one features furniture-grade cabinetry with a superior lighting package as well as a top-of-the-line appliance package including Viking, SubZero and Jenn-Air. The elegant dining room offers the ideal venue for gathering with family & friends. And the breakfast room as well as the island/serving bar affords more casual spaces to dine and relax with a cup of coffee or a meal. The owner's suite will feel more like a luxury hotel experience with its own fireplace, coffered ceiling, wains coating and his & her closets with furniture-grade custom closet shelving. The bathroom is equally well-appointed with tiled floors with radiant heat, a fully tiled shower, his & her vanity and more. On the second level, there are three bedrooms and two full bathrooms as well as the before-mentioned seasonal closet/room. On the third level, there is a large bedroom, full bathroom and more storage. The lower level (basement) showcases the home's graciously sized laundry room as well as a full guest bathroom and a secondary kitchen (minus a cooking source) not to mention an enormous recreational space with the home's third fireplace and an ideal home gym venue or home office. The exterior has brand new decking off of the rear and the master suite as well as a koi pond, mature trees and beds, all backing up to a creek. Spaulding Farm boasts a strong amenity package with two pools, tennis courts, walking trails and is zoned for award winning schools.
- MLS® #1385510
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMelissa Morrell
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address14 Hitchcock Lane
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pot Filler Faucet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.