Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
613 Diamond Ridge Way, Duncan
Final Phase! The Washington is a spacious 3473 sq foot home with 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths, and an unfinished basement that has so much potential. As you enter the home through the 2 story foyer, there will be a perfect living room to your left and the dining room to the right. Moving forward to the heart of the home, the living room fills with light from the back wall of windows, open to the breakfast area and kitchen, your family will feel so connected in this space. A full bath, bedroom, and laundry complete the main floor, along with your Home is Connected, Smart Home included feature! Stepping upstairs you will find the Master Retreat to you left. Enter this incredible space filled with more light and trey ceiling for height. The master bath includes a double vanity, shower with tile surround, garden tub, and expansive walk in closet. You will enjoy all the privacy and luxury of you private space. With 3 more bedrooms, 1 that has a private bath as well, and the large rec-room upstairs, you will have room to relax and enjoy your life in this fantastic home. Finally the unfinished basement adds approximately 1181 sq feet of future potential in you new home investment!
- MLS® #1385216
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLauren Danner Purcell
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address613 Diamond Ridge Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.