Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
254 Twilitemist Drive, Duncan
Beautiful 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Home with Open Floor plan in Roger's Mill Subdivision.Two story foyer that opens to formal Dining Room and Living Room. Master on main level with trey ceiling, Large Great Room for entertaining that has been prewired for Surround Sound w/Vaulted ceilings , Gas Fireplace and lots of windows for natural light. Kitchen with custom Cherry Cabinets, Hardwoods, and Stainless Steel Appliances. Breakfast Room that opens to a Screened Porch and Deck that overlooks a private wooded area. Upstairs you will find 4 wonderful Bedrooms and a Loft area. Hardwoods have just been refinished and all Bedrooms have been freshly painted. Easy access to Interstate and minutes away from Greenville and Spartanburg. Make your Appt. to see this Lovely Home today! If Square Footage is Important, Buyer or Buyers Agent to Verify!
- MLS® #1385213
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Dog Park
- ParkingDoor Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGail Fruetel
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address254 Twilitemist Drive
- SubdivisionRogers Mill
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:31am EDT.