Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
325 Hampton Avenue Unit 105, Greenville
Looking for luxurious condo living within walking distance of downtown? Then this is it! This unit is known as the “Wright Unit”, as the church architecture was modeled after the famous architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright, and is one of eight luxury condos in The Hamptons Community. Located in the revitalized former Downtown Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church that was originally built in 1919, this community offers the best of downtown living within the beautiful Hampton Pinckney Historic District. Each unit in this complex is completely unique. This townhouse has been updated to include only the finest luxury details. The townhouse presents beautiful hardwood floors throughout the living areas, bedrooms, and hallways, with European quarried travertine in the full bathroom. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, and beautiful custom built cabinetry. The upstairs boasts exposed rafters, which add additional architectural style and charm. Outside this unit has its own private patio, perfect for pets and grilling out. The condo also comes with two parking spaces, one covered and one uncovered. The covered space features additional cabinet storage and hanging room for bikes. The community is fully gated with brick columns and gas lamps, and features professionally designed and maintained landscaping. The Hamptons is located walking distance from Main Street, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and the Salvation Army Kroc Center and tennis facility. The neighborhood boasts a vibrant community of neighbors that love living in the area. Join your neighbors for Flamingo Friday socials in the summertime and the Christmas Walkabout during the winter. Come see what living in The Hamptons is all about!
- MLS® #1385209
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Historic Area, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Carport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentMichael Mumma
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address325 Hampton Avenue Unit 105
- SubdivisionThe Hamptons
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:01am EDT.