Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 Thistlewood Drive, Duncan
Seller/Owner is SC Realtor Buyers!!! No need to look any further! We have a motivated Seller. This incredible opportunity is conveniently located close to shopping and I-85 in district 5. Amenities to enjoy are sidewalks, community's pools, children's playground, basketball court, and sprawling open field. This home is nestled on the corner and provides an already well manicured lawn. Upon entering, you're greeted with a long hall leading to the grand family area open to the fabulous kitchen. The breakfast area is also in the open floor plan mix providing for an even larger entertaining space. The dining room can serve as as an area for overflow of dining guests as well as an office, you choose. For those needing a private bedroom downstairs, this home is equipped with one that has a full private/guest bath. Ascend to the second floor to find the remaining bedrooms and full dedicated laundry room. With three other secondary bedrooms and over-sized bathroom, you're sure to have enough space for a large family. The master suite is ridiculous while taking up the entire front side the home. It's bedroom features enough space to host any furniture suite you may throw at it. The bath suite boasts separate shower, bath, and double vanities. The master walk-in closet finishes up the suite with double shelving and enough space to complete a pirouette... not kidding. At just under 2500 sf, this home is a great value! Enjoy the outdoors while hanging in the rear patio of the home or the dedicated fire pit area. Schedule your private showing today before this opportunity is gone!
- MLS® #1384849
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentAlexander Ly
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address711 Thistlewood Drive
- SubdivisionRogers Mill
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:31am EDT.