Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 E Earle Street, Greenville
Fantastic location for enjoying everything downtown Greenville has to offer! Just steps away from excellent dining and drinking options, this fully updated home located in the Earle Street Neighborhood is ideal for year-round entertaining. The main floor features a luxurious master suite, kitchen, dining room, living room, and study. The kitchen is stunning, functional, and fit for a master chef! Boasting double convection ovens, 5 burner gas cooktop, pot filler, built-in wine chiller, and extra large stainless side by side separate freezer and refrigerator, this is a kitchen ready for family dinners, prepping for the party of the year, and everything in between. The master bath is fully appointed so every day will be a day at the spa! The master bedroom also opens out to the spacious back deck and beautifully landscaped yard. The outdoor space is truly stunning, with its large deck and pergola, patio, remarkably deep lawn, blueberry bushes, landscape lighting, irrigation, and kitchen garden area, all tied together by a Graham Kimak Landscape Designs plan. When it comes to ideal outdoor spaces - this one cannot be beat, especially not in comfort. Not only does the deck have premium Kichler overhead fans that will keep pests at bay in the summer, there is also a natural gas fire pit on the patio to extend entertaining and cocktails well into the evening year-round. Beautiful custom fencing with architectural details blends seamlessly into the landscape. The comforts also extend inside with separate HVAC per floor. Upstairs provides numerous options for use as there is a second large master suite with en-suite bathroom, two more bedrooms/offices, full bathroom, and a large room that could either be a bedroom, media room, or family room! Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout add character to this home built in 1930, as does the arched front door, large baseboards, and crown molding. The two spacious driveways provide ample off street parking, a luxury in this beautiful historic neighborhood. Additionally, there is a level pad already poured and wired with electricity waiting to have a shed or storage building added to meet your gardening, hobby, or golf-cart needs. This home is a rare find, with closets in every bedroom, basement space, and an attic. Come and see how you can be a part of The City of Greenville, rated coolest town in America!
- MLS® #1384232
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentWhitney Poitevint
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address223 E Earle Street
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.